As a guest of The Velvet Note, you can enjoy our savory and sweet selections before and throughout your show. Our chefs specialize in creating the perfect bite— the most flavorful, intense mouthful of your favorite seasonal creations. Do you have special dietary restrictions or require a vegan or vegetarian meal? Call us at 855.5.VELVET and let our chefs please your palate!
All menu items prepared in-house and served fresh, made to order
Seasonal Menu for June 2020
Prepared by Chefs Marcus Fitzpatrick
Rustic Lentil Soup with Tarragon $8.
served with French bread.
Caesar Salad $10
with grape tomatoes and croutons
Charcuterie Board $13.
Chef’s choice assortment of vegetables, hummus, cheeses and seasonal fruit, served with cocktail crackers.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip $10.
served with Yuca chips
Chicken Fried Zucchini and Mushrooms $12
with smoky tomato dipping sauce
Chilled Colossal Shrimp Cocktail $15
with cucumber and avocodo
Vegan Seitan Bowl $18
Sauteed vegetables and seitan served over white quinoa with curried gravy and fresh herbs.
Our Signature Jumbo Lump Crabcakes $26
Slow Braised Beef Short Ribs $24
Tender and succulent, served over white truffle mash potatoes with a beef and vegetable au jus
Shrimp and Grits $20
Seared scallops topped with a chorizo crumble served over creamy polenta grits with cilantro butter
The Impossible Burger $16
Served with condiments and zucchini fries
Seasonal Homemade Peach Cobbler a la mode $10.00
Chocolate Lava Cake a la mode $10.00
Fresh Berries with French Vanilla Whipped Cream $7.00
1.2015 Maschio Defra Prosecco, Italy 10/30
2.2016 Villa Pozzi Moscato, Italy 10/34
3. 2012 Hahn Pinot Gris, Monterey County 12/36
4. 2016 Hess Shirttail Ranch Sauvignon Blanc 14/39
5. 2015 Mossback Unoaked Chardonnay
Russian River Valley 13/37
6. 2016 Hess Collection Chardonnay 12/34
7. 2017 Black Cabra Malbec, Argentina 12/36
8. 2014 Broadside Merlot, Santa Rosa, CA 12/36
9. 2015 Piledriver Zinfandel, California 13/39
*** Steward’s Pick! ***
10. 2015 Obsidian Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon
11. 2014 Bogle Vineyards Petite Syrah, CA 10/29
12. 2015 Chime Pinot Noir, California 12/36
13. 2015 Ferrari-Carano SIENA Cabernet Blend
Sonooma County 12/38
14. 2016 Foxglove Unoaked Cabernet Sauvignon
Paso Robles 14/45
15. 2016 Monticello Cabernet Sauvignon 16/54
Dogfish India Pale Ale (IPA)
Lakefront Fuel Café Coffee Stout
Innis & Gunn Whiskey or Rum Cask Ale
We serve only super-premium-brand spirits
Try our Blue Velvet Iced Tea, Dirty Martini, Blood Orange Martini, Lemon Drop, Premium Margarita, Mojito, Honeysuckle Fizz and more…
Beautiful or Fiji Bottled Water $3
Other Beverages $4
Regular & Decaf Coffees, Iced Peach Tea, Hot Teas, Coca-Cola Brand Sodas & Pellegrino Italian Sodas